[Citeste in romana.]
Alin is a self-made man with interests varying from art to science. He studied Industrial Robots and ePR and founded several organizations in the last 10 years.
Currently he is the founder of Highway to Business, a Swedish company based in Linkoping’s Science Park.
Read the CV here.
- Co-organizing NASA SpaceAppsChallenge in Romania (PM) and Sweden (Mkt)
- Senior consultant & owner @ Highway to Business - a consultancy startup, based in Mjardevi Science Park, Linkoping, Sweden
- Currently looking for new challenges
IT informal school - taking a 6 months (starting in Oct 2016) full-stack web development course in the beautiful city of Cluj-Napoca.
- Drawing and design
- Reading history and science
Tools I am Using:
- Bamboo Spark
- iPad Pro 12’ (November 23 - I just cracked the screen)
- Mackbook Air with macOS. Using Ubuntu and Debian based Remix from an USB stick
- Blackberry Classic and iPhone
- Raspberry pi with Remix OS
- Sonic Port VX microphone
- Nikon 5100
If you’d like to get in touch, feel free to say hello through any of the social links below.
Let’s talk about entrepreneurship, technology, design, mobile prototyping and web development.